- 9/16 - St Paul's Glenside Oktoberfest - 12-6pm - The homebrew portion of this event is being run by our SCH East members. Should be a good time for the whole family.
- 9/23 - Bistro on Bridge Anniversary Party - Doors open at 11:30am - Always a good time. Come out to support our gracious host of the monthly meetings. Having a designated driver is highly encouraged.
- 9/30 - Club Big Brew - Location is at the Bury residence. All hands on deck for a fun, educational event involving 90ish gallons of beer.
- **DATE CHANGE**REGULAR MEETING**10/19 - Bistro on Bridge - 7pm - Special guest: Ricky the Meadmaker - Come and hear someone who is more passionate about mead than anyone you might meet!!
- 11/4 - Valley Forge Beer and Cider Festival - Two sessions of beer, cider and mead. We have a table to pour our own homebrewed goodness (possibly a room this year).
- 11/9 - Regular Meeting @ Bistro - Special Guest: Matt from Laurel Highlands Meadery.
- 11/11 - SCH ABC - Our annual homebrew competition. Everyone will be needed to pull this off. At Bistro on Bridge. More details to come.
- 12/8 - Winter Social - at the Weikert house. Final judging on the Secret Santa Beer competition. Games. Food made with beer. Always a good time! This does replace the clubs December regular meeting.
- 12/10 - Dock Street Brewery Tour - 2pm - 701 S 50th St, Philadelphia - Come learn about one of the oldest craft breweries in the country. Stay for the beer and pizza and football.
Regular/Non-Club Beer Events
- 9/9 - 2nd Annual Allentown Beer Fest - 1-5pm - $34 (discount for buying 4 or more at a time). Beer and music throughout the afternoon. 55+ Breweries
- 9/9 - Elmwood Park Zoo Oktoberfest - 1-4pm - $49/$69VIP. One-of-a-kind beer bash, featuring over 40 breweries sampling their best craft beers, wines and ciders. There's also party games, animal encounters, and live music.
- 9/24 (Sunday) - Downingtown FallFest - 11am-4pm - Free to attend. Pay as you go. Victory Beer Garden featuring the Brewpub on Wheels.
- 9/30 - Sly Fox Can Jam - 12-8pm - Pottstown location. Free to attend. Live music and the largest KanJam tournament in the universe.
- 10/7 - 9th Annual Charlie Brown Pumpkin Beer Festival - 11am-5pm - At the Institute Bar in Philly. $40 - Largest selection of pumpkin beer, pumpkin cider and pumpkin sours available.
- 10/8 - Oktoberfest at the Amory - 1pm-8pm - 4 different sessions available (Friday, 2 on Saturday, Sunday). A group of us already have Sunday tickets.
- 10/28 - Pottstown Brew Fest - 3rd Annual event. 1pm (12pm VIP) - 4:30pm - Tickets are $45 ($75VIP) - Featuring over 125 craft beers, meads, wines, ciders & spirits; is a can’t-miss event this Fall.